top of page
General Terms and Conditions (GTC) - "Apartments in the Lüftlmalereck, Mussldomahaus & Hennalahaus"
Landlord: Cornelia and Lutz Wengler, Lüftlmalereck 1, 82487 Oberammergau
1. Arrival / Departure: Arrival is possible from 4 p.m., departure must be no later than 11 a.m. on the day of departure. If the departure time is exceeded by more than one hour, an additional night will be charged. Other arrival and departure times can be agreed individually with the landlord. If the tenant does not appear by midnight on the day of arrival, the contract is deemed to have been terminated after a period of 12 hours without notification to the landlord. The landlord or his representative can then freely dispose of the object. A (proportional) repayment of the rent due to early departure is generally not made.
2. Special requests and ancillary agreements are basically possible. They require written confirmation from the landlord. Pets are not allowed.
3. Payment: The rental agreement becomes valid upon receipt of the payment in the landlord's account. Additional costs for water, waste and energy costs are not charged.
4. Withdrawal: You can withdraw from the contract free of charge up to seven days before arrival. If you cancel less than seven days before the start of the rental, the full travel price must be paid. The date of receipt of your cancellation message counts. Amounts already paid will be offset. You can provide a substitute who enters into your contract under the conditions stated. Written notification is sufficient.
5. Obligations of the tenant: The tenant undertakes to treat the rented items (holiday home, inventory and outdoor facilities) with care. If damage occurs to the holiday home and/or its inventory during the tenancy, the tenant is obliged to report this to the owners immediately. Defects and damage already noticed upon arrival must be reported to the owners immediately, otherwise the tenant will be liable for these damages. A reasonable period of time must be granted for the elimination of damage and defects. Claims from complaints that are not reported immediately on site are excluded. Complaints received by the landlord at the end of the stay or after leaving the holiday home are also excluded from compensation. In the event of any disruptions to performance, the lessee is obliged to do everything reasonable within the scope of his legal obligation to help remedy the disruption and to keep any damage that may have occurred to a minimum. On the day of departure, the tenant is to remove personal belongings, household waste is to be disposed of in the designated containers, crockery is to be stored clean and washed in the kitchen cupboards.
6. Data protection: The lessee agrees that necessary personal data may be stored, changed and/or deleted as part of the contract concluded with him. All personal data is treated with absolute confidentiality.
7. Liability: The tender was created to the best of our knowledge. We are not liable for any influence on the rented property due to force majeure, power and water failures customary in the country and storms. Likewise, there is no liability in the event of unforeseeable or unavoidable circumstances such as official orders, sudden construction sites or disruptions caused by natural and local events. However, the landlord is happy to help with solving the problems (as far as this is possible). The arrival and departure of the tenant is his own responsibility and liability. The landlord is not liable for personal belongings in the event of theft or fire. The tenant is fully liable for willful destruction or damage.
8. Final Provisions: Photos and text on the website or in the flyer serve as a realistic description. 100% correspondence with the rental property cannot be guaranteed. The landlord reserves the right to make changes to the equipment (e.g. furniture) provided they are equivalent. Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be or become invalid, this does not affect the validity of the remaining conditions. The ineffective provision is to be replaced by an effective one that comes as close as possible to the economic and legal will of the contracting parties. German law applies. Place of jurisdiction and place of performance is the place of residence of the landlord.
bottom of page